Have you noticed a lot of beauty ads or even celebrities at award shows usually have very natural colors? I decided to get some natural “looking” lip products for summer while ULTA had their 40% off on Physicians Formula, Revlon, Almay, and NYX. Here are the swatches below.
- Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lipstick “Silver City Pink”
- My least favorite, I actually regret buying it because the color looks really horrible on my lips. Too much silver, but the lipstick itself is very creamy and soft.
- Revlon’s Super Lustrous Lipstick “Prim Rose”
- I heard about this color from YouTube Guru Hollyannrae and it’s a gorgeous pale pink color with soft “purple” undertones. It is quiet beautiful, I really like it. Very creamy and soft to the lips.
- Revlon’s Lip Butter “Peach Parfait”
- Revlon’s Lip Butters have definitely been a huge hit toward the end of 2011 and into 2012 ( and I’m sure YouTube has been a huge push for the products since everyone got 3+ colors or all of them!) I’m super late for getting them now, but hey, late is better than never! Super creamy (more creamier than the Super Lustrous lipstick line), has a soft and very gentle fruity scent, and pigmented enough to make lips look natural, yet brings an extra hint of color. I really like this Peach Parfait!
What do you think, which one is your favorite out of the 3? Or have you purchased any lipsticks lately?